I've stolen this from phillipant because I am a bored potato, too.
1. What's your favorite candle scent?
Yankee Candle® Pure Radiance™ After Dark
2. What female celebrity do you wish was your sister?
Umm, Jennifer Lawrence? (i'll keep this one!)
3. What male celebrity do you wish was your brother?
Don't want a brother
4. How old do you think you'll be when you get married?
5. Do you know a hoarder?
my mother, sort of
6. Can you do a split?
um no...no i cannot
7. How old were you when you learned how to ride a bike?
8. How many oceans have you swam in?
9. How many countries have you been to?
10. Is anyone in your family in the army?
i guess some of them have been in the military but i don't care to know who or what branch
11. What would you name your daughter if you had one?
Magali (maggie for short)
12. What would you name your son if you had one?
Luca, Lysander, Sebastien
13. What's the worst grade you got on a test?
14. What was your favorite TV show when you were a child?
Captain Planet and TMNT
15. What did you dress up as on Halloween when you were eight?
I might have been a cat...
16. Have you read any of the Harry Potter, Hunger Games or Twilight series?
All but Twilight
17. Would you rather have an American accent or a British accent?
British, i can fake one from different parts of the country sorta. they all meld after a while
18. Did your mother go to college?
for like 15 years
19. Are your grandparents still married?
mine are all dead except a paternal grandmother i do not speak to.
20. Have you ever taken karate lessons?
yeah when i was like 7?
21. Do you know who Kermit the frog is?
22. What's the first amusement park you've been to?
Cedar Point, 6 flags, and indiana beach
23. What language, besides your native language, would you like to be fluent in?
italian, french, and maybe bulgarian?
24. Do you spell the color as grey or gray?
25. Is your father bald?
don't know don't care
26. Do you know triplets?
wish i did
27. Do you prefer Titanic or The Notebook?
28. Have you ever had Indian food?
possibly? i can't recall, but it IS something i'd love to try!
29. What's the name of your favorite restaurant?
30. Have you ever been to Olive Garden?
31. Do you belong to any warehouse stores (Costco, BJ's, etc.)?
hahahah no i'm too broke for that shit
32. What would your parents have named you if you were the opposite gender?
I think my mother said michael, once?
33. If you have a nickname, what is it?
34. Who's your favorite person in the world?
you, dear reader of my heart! lol
35. Would you rather live in a rural area or in the suburbs?
wherever i can afford, have a garden and pets, and be happy
36. Can you whistle?
i can call my dog with my whistle. does that count?
37. Do you sleep with a nightlight?
the light on my mouse i guess?
38. Do you eat breakfast every morning?
once in a while, if i'm hungry
39. Do you take any pills or medication daily?
40. What medical conditions do you have?
ADD, squirrels...mild aggression issues
41. How many times have you been to the hospital?
under what circumstances? because a lot
42. Have you ever seen Finding Nemo?
43. Where do you buy your jeans?
Vanity, Kohls...whoever has my size depending on what i need em for.
44. What's the last compliment you got?
"You're a pretty girl, hun" -creepyish customer dood at work
45. Do you usually remember your dreams in the morning?
I dreamt i was a hobbit this morning
46. What flavor tea do you enjoy?
Green Darjeeling with a touch of lemon juice, but i like to try new flavors!
47. How many pairs of shoes do you currently own?
6, I think...
48. What religion will you raise your children to practice?
whatever they want as long as it isnt a cult, FLDS, WBC, or scientology...
49. How old were you when you found out that Santa wasn't real?
HE IS TOO REAL BITCH!
50. Why do you have a tumblr?
Because i do not have a tumblr /rebel